Exclusively available in the CAT Operators Club!
Articles from size 5XL are custom-made and excluded from exchange and return.
CAT 777G Dump Truck
Caterpillar dump trucks are among the market leaders in the German mining and surface mining industry. The machines are characterized by their high reliability and productivity as well as efficiency and safety.
Engine power*: 755 kW (1027 hp)
Operating weight: 74 t
Maximum speed: 67 km/h
Payload: 100 t
Body volume: 64.1 m3
*ISO 14396, gross power, all weights depend on equipment.
Limitation of max. vehicle weight according to Caterpillar payload guideline 10/10/20.
Engine and power
The CAT ACERT engine, torque converter with lock-up clutch and a state-of-the-art transmission form a carefully tuned driveline and enable the transport of raw materials at the lowest cost per ton.
- Equipped with numerous safety features as standard, such as an adaptive front/rear camera system and illuminated access steps
- Soundproofed pressurized cab, automatic air conditioning system
Safety and productivity
- The fully hydraulic braking system offers high safety and fast turnaround times, especially on steep conveyor lines
- Low fuel consumption even on steep inclines with full payload due to balanced engine concept
- Equipped with payload scales as standard, avoiding costly under- and overloads
- Mature quarry body made of high-strength steel offers particularly long service life